At Galway City Physiotherapy we run a variety of exercise classes aimed at all age groups and activity levels. Our programmes are designed to cater for all fitness levels, from the inactive to the elite athlete. Our small classes offer individual supervision by a chartered physiotherapist ensuring safe exercise progression and expert care.
Stretch your mind and balance your body
We use a variety of exercises, including modified Pilates techniques. Classes last one hour and run for eight weeks. Exercise sheets are provided for participants to assist with their on-going home programme.
Our classes aim to:
- Improve core stability and balance;
- Enhance posture and flexibility;
- Help with breathing control;
- Improve sports performance;
- Increase general fitness;
- Relieve back and neck pain;
- Help prevent injuries;
- Strengthen muscles following pregnancy;
- Aid rehabilitation from injuries