Men’s Health Clinic
At Galway City Physiotherapy we offer specialised treatment in the management of men’s health issues. This includes pelvic pain, post-prostatectomy problems and incontinence.
Treating men through all stages of life.
At Galway City Physiotherapy, a chartered physiotherapist specifically trianed in the field of men’s health and pelvic floor dysfunction will discuss your symptoms with you. She will then give you a physical examination and propose a course of treatment to aid your recovery. Treatment may include manual therapy, electrical stimulation or an exercise programme.
- Do you you suffer from urine leakage, running to the toiled often, or a feeling of lack of control of your pelvic floor or bladder?
- Do you have problems with leakage from the bladder or bowel?
- Do you have problems with pelvic muscle control since your prostate surgery?
- Do you suffer from pain in the buttocks, pubic or pelvic areas?
- Do you have discomfort or difficulties when having sex?
- Do you suffer from a burning, tingling or inflamed sensation in the penis or pubic area?
- Do you suffer from prostatitis?
If so, then perhaps physiotherapy can help you.
“Back has been in great shape since I saw you last. Did the daily stretches and strength exercises (3 times a day) for a solid 2-3 months and it has snapped me out of it, almost completely – best I’ve been for 8 years! So overall, thank you so much – your my fifth physio, and the only one to ever get any results (you can put that on your website!)”