- General consultation (1/2 -3/4 hour session) – €60
- Senior Physiotherapist general consultation (1/2 – 3/4 hour ) €65 – €85
- Specialist womens and mens health initial consultation (1 hour) – €130
- Follow up womens and mens health sessions – €65
- Specialist biomechanical screening and video analysis (1 hour) – €130
- Exercise Classes – 8 weeks – €120
- Orthotics – depends on clients needs – €20-€320
Galway City Physiotherapy is fully equipped with a specialised rehabilitation area specifically designed to meet the functional needs of those recovering from orthopaedic and musculoskeletal pain and injury.
This includes a treadmill, bicycle, enraff cable system, overhead pulley system, therapy balls, progressive resistance bands, light weights, proprioceptive training devices, balance boards, and mirrors. Our consultancy rooms are equipped with up-to-date electrotherapy equipment including ultrasound, laser, interferential, TENS and estim devices. We also have traction and biofeedback devices available. All treatment couches are hydraulic and all equipment is serviced and calibrated on an annual basis according to the ISCP.
Recently we have managed PACE carded elite athletes based in the western region, the Connaught ILGU squads, under-age Connaught rugby, a number of local GAA teams, the Croi and Western Alzeihmers Foundation marathon teams.
We work in a purpose built practice offering private consultancy rooms and a large rehabilitation and biomechanical analysis studio deseigned to meet the functional needs of those recovering from: