- General consultation (1/2 hour session) €60
- Specialist Physiotherapist Initial consultation (1 hour) €130
- Specialist Physiotherapist General consultation (1/2 hour ) €65
- Specialist biomechanical screening and video analysis (1 hour) €130
- Exercise Classes (8 weeks) €120
- Orthotics (depending on client's needs) €20 - €350
Our infection control policy is in line with all HSE and ISCP guidelines. We ask that clients continue to wear a mask and sanitise their hands in accordance with government recommendations for healthcare settings. This is in place to minimise risk and protect our patients and clinical team.
We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment as we do not have a waiting room in operation. Card payment is preferable to limit handling of cash. Parking can be difficult at times as the business park is busy, so bear this in mind when planning your visit. There is a public carpark in the middle of the Centrepoint unit nearby, behind Holly’s Pharmacy and the Schoolwear Centre.
We recommend you check your own insurance policy for its terms and conditions to see what cover you have.
We are providers for the Irish Life Backup Scheme. If you experience spinal pain, call Irish Life Health on 01 5625150 or book through your MyClinic section of your online Irish life health account to select Galway City Physiotherapy as your preferred physiotherapy practice.