At Galway City Physio, we offer one-to-one physio management with specialised treatment and rehabilitation programmes developed specifically for your individual need. We use techniques and treatments that ensure a speedy and healthy recovery with an influence on hands-on manual therapy and exercise rehabilitation.
Our chartered physiotherapists are professionally qualified to diagnose and treat problems with the muscles, joints, nerves, tendons and ligaments. Physio treatment will improve your symptoms of pain, decreased flexibility, mobility or strength, and help you return to your sport in a timely and safe way.
Our physiotherapists have a huge amount of experience in dealing with chronic and complex sports injuries, at all levels. We will work with you on your path to regaining optimal function and help you return to your chosen sport in the most effective and efficient way. We have great relationships with the medical communities in Galway and throughout the country which can optimise your treatment and rehabilitation.
- Sports Injury Treatments
- Joint mobilisation and/or manipulation, soft tissue massage and stretching.
- Dry needling and acupuncture techniques.
- Education in injury-specific home exercise, focusing on better self management around sport
- Sport-specific programmes targeting hypertrophy, strength and power
- Taping, bracing and prescription of foot orthotics to protect injured tissues
- Testing of physical function prior to returning to sport
- Gait analysis and biomechanical evaluation of sporting techniques.
- Tailored group rehab and post-operative classes